domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

Traduccion de Ruth - Back To The Five No.36 -2009

Ruth - Back To The Five (2009)
Im telling you that I did my best
But it doesn’t feel quite good enough
Now I´m stuck here in the Midwest.
Try and remember all the things I love
And I´m thinking bout a girl back home
But I know I´m not our here alone
Yeah I gave it all up for you
Just to do the things that you want me to do.
I´m headed home.

Im just trying to find my way back to the five got a lot on my mind gonna figure it out.

Close my eyes and I see evergreens
God I really miss my family
But I left it all behind you see
Just to come out here and chase a dream
But out here they ain´t no promises that’s the only promise I confess
Sometimes I catch my self listening for the sweet pacific melodies.

I´m just trying to find my way back to the five got a lot on my mind gonna figure it out.

No hay comentarios: