domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2007

Traduccion de la Semana 1- 30 Dic 2007

Album: Even Heroes Need a Parachute

Doubt has never proven anything,
and redemption will never come if the question lives.
Hesitation will keep you away,
hesitation will keep you away.

I am finally free from the burden that was slowly drowning me.
How Long until you reach the hand that rescued me.
You’re going under, you’re going under

There’s uncertainty with every choice,
but faith and fear are mutually exclusive.
his assurance will bring out confidence,
and that confidence will bring you home.

I am finally free from the burden that was slowly drowning me.
Break free! Look up! Reach out!hold on tight!



Traduccion al Español By Edu_WhiteTiger.

La duda nunca ha probado algo
y la redención nunca vendrá si están vivas las preguntas
La vacilación te mantendrá lejos

Estoy finalmente libre de la carga que me ahogaba lentamente

Cuanto tiempo hasta que me alcanzaste la mano que me rescató?
Tu te estas hundiendo

Hay incertidumbre con cada opción

Pero la fe y el miedo son mutuamente exclusivos
Su convicción traerá nuestra fe
Y esa fe te traerá a tu hogar

Estoy finalmente libre de la carga que me ahogaba lentamente

Evade, busca, alcanza, espera firmemente

No hay comentarios: